Advertisement

NJ PA Border, The Modern Iron Curtain of Gun Control (National CC Reciprocity needs to be passed!)

NJ PA Border, The Modern Iron Curtain of Gun Control (National CC Reciprocity needs to be passed!) The Unassuming gun owner needs to be aware of the Iron Curtain of gun Control.

DISCLAIMER: I am a legal law abiding PA gun owner with a valid PA License to Carry Firearms. I did not cross into the Communist State of NJ with my firearm. That would've been illegal for me to do. I remained on the PA side of the Lower Trenton Bridge and I verified this with Google Maps as well as calling to verify the state's border with the Delaware River Authority. The Communist State of New Jersey starts 20 feet ahead of where the second set of chain link fence on the bridge begins. This is a ridiculous example of the Tyranny that exists in states like NJ where citizens are denied their fundamental rights on a daily basis. More Videos to come!!

#2ndamendment #freedom #fucknj,concealcarry,New Jermany,Communism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments