Advertisement

Old Bikes and Baggy Kit | Eroica California

Old Bikes and Baggy Kit | Eroica California Whilst I was in the States, I was invited to ride Eroica California, an off-shoot of the original and best gravel event; Eroica in Gaiole, Chianti, Italy. It's a vintage bike ride on gravel, strada bianchi, asphalt and dirt roads that recreates the glory days of cycling when heroes wore wooden jerseys and rode steel frames. With beautiful sunny weather and some of the best gravel climbs in California on our doorstep, Eroica in Cambria really delivered.

You can also follow me here:
Instagram:
Bikes n' Stuff:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Strava:

I have the following sponsors and my videos contain products given to me by them.





california,gravel cycling,vintage bike ride,vintage bikes,classic bikes,eroica,gaiole in chianti,nova eroica,gravel riding,best gravel routes in california,best gravel races,best gravel events,gravel racing,bike vlog,cycle vlogger,cyclist,cycling,womens cycling,cycling life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments