Advertisement

Reading AB De Villiers' Mind | Karan Singh Magic

Reading AB De Villiers' Mind | Karan Singh Magic I was invited to perform for RCB at Virat Kohli's restaurant Nueva in New Delhi. Over there I met AB De Villiers who I had performed for last year and figured out a personal piece of information, this time with him trying to catch me out, we ended up filming something.

Subscribe to my Channel for more tricks:


If you like the video, please like my Facebook page:


Follow @karansinghmagic on Instagram for more.

Don't forget to Like, Share and Comment.

Karan Singh Magic,magic,magician,AB De Villiers,ABD,Virat Kohli,RCB,IPL,Royal Challengers Bangalore,Virushka,India's leading magician,india's best mind reader,mentalists,indian youtuber,BB Ki Vines,Bhuvan Bam,Ashish Chanchlani,Amit Bhadana,CarryMinati,MostlySane,Mumbiker Nikhil,David Blaine,Criss Angel,Derren Brown,Penn & Teller,fool us,how to read minds,cricket,cricket world cup,flying beast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments