Advertisement

Return to Discover Reason AC System Froze and Stopped Cooling

Return to Discover Reason AC System Froze and Stopped Cooling I return to the ac System that I discovered the frozen line sets. Which brought me into the attic and discovered a frozen Evap coil inside air conditioning air handler. I tested the system pressures and found them to be low. The reason for the freeze up. I then recharged the ac system adding 9lbs of r410a to achieve proper system sub cooling of the condenser coil. Afterwards I decide to leak search the evaporator coil in the air handler to see if I can locate the reason for low refrigerant pressures which indicate a leak. On my leak search I do find a small leak.

freon leak,frozen coil,no ac,ac stoped cooling,iced up line set,frozen lineset,

Post a Comment

0 Comments