Advertisement

Scarcity Mindset In Content Creators

Scarcity Mindset In Content Creators If your competitor found out your strategy...

Would you survive?

*CALL W/ ANOTHER CREATOR GONE WRONG* 😬

After connecting, I asked if we could get on a call to discuss what we've been up to on the platform! Share tips, strategies, etc.

I wasn't shy about my strategies for success on LinkedIn, as I was under the impression it was a mutual call meant to benefit both of us.

Shockingly, when I asked what their strategies for success were, and what they've done to grow...

they replied with, "NOTHING!"

🤔

Even though I knew it seemed kind of off, I let it roll.

Until I found out from a mutual connection that this person DID have strategies... and they most certainly weren't just "winging it".

Still, when I asked, they looked right at me and lied. Caring more about keeping their *precious strategies* all to themselves than about building a mutually beneficial relationship long-term.

Needless to say...

I won't be talking to that creator again anytime soon.

It's not about them lying to me.

It's about them exposing their true colors- that they're not a growth-minded individual.

They're a scarcity-minded person.

That mentality gets you NOWHERE in the long run... and is nothing I want in my circle!

Do you agree? 👇

Contact me at info@shayrowbottom.com or message me on LinkedIn to learn more -

My Playlists -








#Shay_Shine ☀️ #Content_Creators #Scarcity_Mindset #ShayShineonLinkedIN #LinkedIn_Video #competitor #Strategy #Success

connection,Shay Shine,Content,Creators,Scarcity,Mindset,LinkedIn,Marketing,Video,Competitors,Strategy,Success,Feminists,Entrepreneurs,Business Owners,Millennials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments