Advertisement

Shifting College Courses and Deciding If Medicine Is For You (Advice For Pre-Meds)

Shifting College Courses and Deciding If Medicine Is For You (Advice For Pre-Meds) Question: "I feel like I don't belong in my pre-med course. What if I spend the next 4 years and graduate unhappy? I'm thinking of shifting to my first choice. How do I know if that's the right decision?"

Thank you to UST Lingkod ER for inviting me to speak in your Annual Pre-Med Talk. :)

FIND ME ELSEWHERE
Blog - auraazarcon.com
Twitter / Instagram - @auraroo
Facebook: AuraAzarconDoktAURA
Email - auraazarcon@gmail.com

xx DoktAura

advice for pre meds,how to pick a pre med,college advice philippines,how to pick college major,should i change my pre med,how to know if medicine is for you,is medicine right for me,how to be a doctor,aura azarcon ust,doktaura pre med tips,pre med student,pre med philippines,ust lingkod er,aura azarcon vlogs,medical school,pre-med,pre-medical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments