Advertisement

SWAPPiNG DiETS with my YOUNGER BROTHER!!

SWAPPiNG DiETS with my YOUNGER BROTHER!! SUBSCRIBE HERE: Watch More:

Hey its Klai! I post every FRIDAY & Saturday! On my channel you will still see lots of my sister Rykel but you will also see fun videos like DIYS, challenges, how to's, lifestyle Skits and MORE!!

Don't miss other FUN VIDEOS on RYKEL:
You can also see me on The Ohana Adventure:

Follow Me Also on:
**Instagram** www.instagram.com/klailea
**musical.ly** @klaileaj

************************************************************************
Music: Epidemic Sound:
imovie free music, youtube royalty free music from bensound.com or artlist.io or www.soundstorymusic.com or Artlist.io
************************************************************************

klailea,the ohana adventure,swapping diets with a 6 year old,swapping diets for 24 hours,24 hour challenge,challenges,swapping diets,swapping diets for a day,food challenge,24 hour challenges,i swapped diets,i ate a 6 year olds diet for a day,challenge,routines,teenagers,teen swapped diets with a 6 year old,

Post a Comment

0 Comments