Advertisement

Targeted Individual: Positive Encouragement

Targeted Individual: Positive Encouragement Targeted Individuals are some of the strongest souls living on earth. It’s an honorable role and a higher purpose from God to take on the greatest forces of evil and carry a heavier load.

To the worldly they may seem like the weakest, but that weakness is a sign of Gods strength working. Ironically they are some of the strongest in the spirit realm. They’re broken on earth because they’re carrying a heavier load for humanity.

Metaphorically, if a player gets double or triple teamed in a game, it’s because they’re the best player. They’re the biggest threat. So they may not score at all or even touch the ball the entire game, but their sacrifice to take on more, opens others up to score and do good. The most honorable role of all.

This is the life of the targeted individual in the battle of Good vs Evil.


2 Corinthians 12:9

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Encouragement

Post a Comment

0 Comments