Advertisement

The Peterson Phenomenon (New Age Religion) ft. Genetically Modified Skeptic

The Peterson Phenomenon (New Age Religion) ft. Genetically Modified Skeptic To support me on Patreon (thank you):

To support me through PayPal (thank you):

To support me through merchandise:

To follow me on Facebook:

To tweet with me on Twitter:

And, to watch / listen to my, Thomas Westbrook’s (Holy Koolaid) and Rachel Oates’ podcast:

--

References:

1). Drew McCoy’s channel, Genetically Modified Skeptic:

2). Jordan Peterson’s “Western Civilisation is Based on Judeo-Christian Values”:

3). Jordan Peterson’s “Address The Hard Hitters”:

4). Jordan Peterson’s Truth – Debunked:

5). Jordan Peterson’s Archetypes – Debunked:

6). Jordan Peterson is NOT a Christian:

7). Everyone is Religious – Debunked:

--

As always, thank you kindly for the view, and I hope that this video helps you better understand the current climate of religious narrative and apologetics.

Jordan Peterson religion,Jordan Peterson religion debate,New age Christianity,Religious peterson,Jordan peterson Christianity,genetically modified skeptic,Genetically modified skeptic jordan peterson,Genetically modified skeptic peterson,Rationality rules peterson,Rationality rules jordan peterson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments