Advertisement

The Shallowness of Social Media

The Shallowness of Social Media You can listen to my full podcast here:

I HAVE A MONTHLY NEWSLETTER- You can sign up here for it

Check out my camera setup-
Book List -
Website:

SOCIALS
Instagram:
Twitter:

New Here?
-
My name is Matthew Gattozzi, and I am a videographer and photographer located in Austin, Texas- I am constantly posting photos and videos as well as talking about life, passions, and work. I run a blog and website- MatthewGattozzi.com ( and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @therealgattozz. I am ecstatic to share my life with you. Join me in my adventure by subscribing. I hope you come back for more!

matthew gattozzi,austin,texas,austin texas,austin vlog,austin podcast,understanding adulthood,understanding adulthood podcast,christian podcast,christian podcaster,christianity podcast,personal podcast,video podcast,self development,self help,self development podcast,self help podcast,mental health,mental health podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments