Advertisement

They Said She's the WORLD'S FASTEST BASS PLAYER...

They Said She's the WORLD'S FASTEST BASS PLAYER... Reacting to some of the Fastest Bass guitar players in the world and more...
Go to and use code DAVIE504 to get 83% off a 2 year plan!

Subscribe for more videos:
Reddit:
Patreon:
Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
My Signature Bass:

Videos I reacted to:










Guitar:
Guitar:

My NEW ALBUM!
Spotify:
iTunes:

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! :)

If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN THE FUNK! :D

Hope you'll like it!

See you soon and Stay Funky! :)

davie504,bass,bass solo,FASTEST BASS PLAYER in the WORLD,worlds fastest bass player,bass player,girl bass player,fastest player,guitar,fast bass,fast guitar,world record,sdaiay,davie504 sdaiay,fastest guitar player,in the world,mohini dey,reaction video,reacting to,react,memes,meme,satire,funk bass,funny,you laugh you lose,lwiay,yiay,parody,girl guitarist,female bass player,female guitarist,They Said She's the WORLD'S FASTEST BASS PLAYER...,

Post a Comment

0 Comments