Advertisement

This Average Guy Gets the Splits! | My 10-Month Stretching & Flexibility Journey!

This Average Guy Gets the Splits! | My 10-Month Stretching & Flexibility Journey! Have you ever wondered how long it takes to get the splits?

How about whether it's even possible for an average guy to get the splits? Especially considering that flexibility is usually more associated with women.

In this video, I go over my entire 10-month journey from June 2018 to April 2019. I started off having relatively average levels of flexibility to going full on crotch to ground martial arts splits (which is kind of like the front splits except the back leg is turned out).

If you are a beginner who is exploring the idea of starting to stretch and getting more flexible, this video is definitely for you!

Not only do I talk about my journey to learn the splits, but I also go over some stretching exercises for the splits.

Getting the splits wasn't an easy journey. I went through just about everything a beginner could go through. There were times I would stretch very consistently and times when I didn't.

So this video is very much for the average guy or average girl who is interested in seeing what it's like to stretch for the splits and for finding out how long does it take to get the splits.

Enjoy!

Subscribe for more videos! ▶
This Average Guy Gets the Splits! | My 10-Month Stretching & Flexibility Journey! | Official NoobStrength Video

The primary routine I used during the first 7 months is Antranik’s Splits Routine, which I found on r/flexibility on Reddit. You can check out the splits program here:


You can also check out the videos of my first 90 day splits challenge here:


And my 7 month splits progress report here:


If you want to skip to certain parts of the video:

Why I started training for the splits:
0:24

My Splits Journey
3:35

Stretches I found Helpful:
5:44

Final Thoughts:
7:13

Support me on Ko-fi!


If you like my Captain America cosplay suit, check out my review of it here:


Follow me!
FB ▶
IG ▶

Visit my website! ▶
I’m available for Personal Training in the West Los Angeles Area!

Music by Epidemic Sound (

All clips and images belong to their respective owners and are used under “Fair Use”.

average guy,getting the splits,get the splits,stretching,flexibility,how long does it take to get the splits,how to get the splits,front splits,martial arts splits,splits progress,splits program,stretching for splits,stretching for split,splits flexibility,stretching exercises for splits,splits for beginners,how to get more flexible,do the splits,my journey,get more flexible,learn the splits,why flexibility is important,how to be more flexible,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Yes, I agree that doing the splits is not easy and we need to do some flexibility workouts. For flexibility exercise you can use the Probar. Please refer to this link: https://probarmobility.com/

    ReplyDelete