Advertisement

Unboxing my May BOXYCHARM Box

Unboxing my May BOXYCHARM Box Good Day/Afternoon/Evening Dee Fam!!! Today I am unboxing the May subscription box for BOXYCHARM! What goodies did I get and do I like them?

Disclaimer: Any product that may appear in my videos is #notsponsored

🌹Inhale Confidence ~ Exhale Doubt
My last Upload ❥
Thank you for being here ❥ Subscribe to my channel and become part of my future! 🌹

Instagram ❥ @soniamsdagenais {SONIA DEE}
Twitter ❥ @SoniaDee_ (soniadee_)
Snapchat ❥ @qt4ucustoms (b0ujiie)
Facebook ❥ SONIA DEE on YouTube ~~
Reiki Facebook ❥

howto,how,to,girl,girls,female,vlog,vlogging,united,states,america,canada,challenge,vlogger,beauty,tutorials,makeup,boxycharm,glamglo,dose of color,subscription box,may,2019,FIRST IMPRESSIONS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments