Advertisement

WEEKLY VLOG 55: Decorating Disasters & Excitable Emma!

WEEKLY VLOG 55: Decorating Disasters & Excitable Emma! ⭐️Vlog where I am on This Morning Live & scream at Take That!
⭐️SUBSCRIBE
⭐️THE VLOG LIST:

⭐️MY EYE MAKE UP TUTORIAL:
⭐️HOUSE TOUR:

♡PO BOX:
brummymummyof2
Optimus Talent LTD
Bentick House
3-8 Bolsover Street,
Fitzrovia, London,
W1W 6AB

I’m Em a UK based parenting blogger and YouTuber. With two small children. Chatting about the things I love, the places we go and the crap I buy! Married to Stephen who hates being on camera. I also live with Lucy the worlds worst guard dog and Anna the murdering guinea pig.

vlogger,vlog mom,vloggery,vlogs 2019,blogger,vlogging,vlog life,vlogs,brummymummyof2,emma conway,UK,Birmingham,2019,mummy vlogger,mummy blogger,family vlogger,weekly vlog,the weekly vlog,take that,this morning,this morning live,mommy vlogger,mommy blogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments