Advertisement

WHAT I ACTUALLY WEAR TO COLLEGE | UPAASANA LAMBA

WHAT I ACTUALLY WEAR TO COLLEGE | UPAASANA LAMBA Hi Guys!!!!
I hope you had fun watching it or this video was entertaining so make sure you share your thoughts in the comment section below. And I'll see you guys soon!

FIND ME HERE!! Instagram:
Snapchat : @upasanalamba Facebook:
Twitter: @upaasanalamba
Behind the camera: Memorypatchphotography follow them on Instagram:
Equipment: Camera- Nikon D5200 Editing Software- IMOVIES

Song:
Fredji - Welcome Sunshine (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:
OUTRO MUSIC
Download this track •


• Jackson Breit -



__________________________________________ DISCLAIMER: All products/services used or stated in my videos, are products/ services that I love and use myself. Some products/ services/ videos could be sponsored but please know that I would only recommend or promote a product/ service if I love it and only if I would want any of my friends or family to use. Brands/ services/ products that I don't like will never be featured in any of my videos. Copyright - Everything you see in this video is created by us (Shubham(Eshu) and Upaasana) unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any photos or content without first asking permission at Upaasana.lamba.20@gmail.com

what i wear to school,what i actually wear to school,what i wear to class,college,what i actually wear in a week,what i wear in a week,what college girls actually wear,what college students actually wear,what college girls wear to class,what to wear to school,what i actually wear in college,what high schoolers actually wear,what i actually wear to school!!,sarojini nagar,upaasana lamba,amity university,delhi university,college life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments