Advertisement

1 Cor. 2;2 - I am determined to know CHRIST.

1 Cor. 2;2 - I am determined to know CHRIST. 1 Cor. 2: 2   “For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.”
THE NOW WORD: To know Christ and Him crucified is the most important subject matter of our Christian walk. The devil has plan to rob you of your position in Christ, to displace you and reposition you. The plan of Satan for your life is for you to lose your focus of attention of Christ or anything of His death, burial and resurrection. The plan of God is to position you seated with Christ in heavenly places and to rule and reign with him in all areas of life. Even now, at this point in your life, Christ wants you to experience His resurrection power in all circumstances. Call on The Name of The Lord and let your faith be in the power of God. God will redeem you and show You His Mercy. Amen 
My prayer for you is: Lord God I call you to touch Your child and save them today. Redeem them and bring them through this season. Thank You Lord God that their attention is Christ alone and Him crucified, and they will not loose focus of Your goodness through the work done on the cross. Thank You Father God that the power of darkness has no foothold in their life and they will determine to keep their attention on You. I pray that their vision will not be on the crisis at hand, but theirs eyes will be looking to You.. Amen

Please pray this over yourself:  Father God, I call on You today and choose to keep my eyes on You. You are good and You are my God. Your Grace and Mercy has found me and redeemed me and given to me resurrection power for the trials that I face. I commit myself holy to you and choose to seek Your Face and come to know Christ and Him crucified. I thank You Father God that You will complete the good that You began in me. Amen

If you have been blessed through our ministry, then;
Please sow seed today.
Sow your seed now with 3 easy steps.
* Step 1. Download the Zelle app. - Zellepay.co
* Step 2. Enrol and use my mobile number - 918 378 0551 (please make sure the no. Is correct)
* Step 3. Choose the amount you give and please consider a repeat payment

If you you would like me to be in touch with you

If you want prayer - please email me at mark_visser@me.com

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments