Advertisement

4th Impact Singing ''Chandelier'' Cover by SIA ''Reaction''

4th Impact Singing ''Chandelier'' Cover by SIA ''Reaction'' Hey guys here as promised I have another reaction video with out 4th impact girls doing there rendition of the Sia song "Chandelier" which as you know is a very hard song however every song that the 4th impact sisters have sung they have hit them all out of the park they are so talented so I am happy to bring you this song upon your request and I hope that you all enjoy.

Original Link to the video provided below


And as always if you are new here please consider becoming apart of our family and hit the subscribe button, and then hit the notification button to let you know when I upload a new video for you, and please leave me comment and let me know what you think, and generally anything else that you would like I personally just love hearing from you all.

Video and Editing
Dallin Palmer

#4th Impact #Sia Cover of Chandelier #Reaction #4 angels #talented #mind blowing #Game Changing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments