Advertisement

All Roller Coasters at Six Flags Darien Lake Ranked! Includes Tantrum! (2019)

All Roller Coasters at Six Flags Darien Lake Ranked! Includes Tantrum! (2019) Here is my OFFICIAL Coaster Ranking for all the roller coasters at my home park, Six Flags Darien Lake! This includes rides like the new-for-2018 Tantrum, Ride of Steel, and much more!

Check out my merchandise! T-Shirts! Hats! Hoodies! Backpacks! Coffee mugs, and so much more!


Go follow my Instagram!

Go like my Facebook Page!

Logo designed by @blockbrakes, go follow her on Instagram!

Footage in this video used by:

Six Flags Darien Lake


MattKillion Media

Six Flags,Darien Lake,Six Flags Darien Lake,Amusement Park,Theme Park,The Coaster Network,Ranked,Ranking,Tantrum,Ride of Steel,Predator,Mind Eraser,Viper,Motocoaster,Boomerang,Hoot N' Holler,Rides,Coaster,Roller Coaster,New,Video,Youtube,Listing,List,

Post a Comment

0 Comments