Advertisement

Base Lovin 3 : Rockets and Allergies : Oxygen not included

Base Lovin 3 : Rockets and Allergies : Oxygen not included To many awesome bases and designs don't get the exploration they deserve so I thought I would try and show off their features to the best of my abilities. If you have a base you would like to share my email is in the about section.

Many many thanks to the both Tnetennba and Priit for the amazing bases they sent me, apologies for all the bits I missed, feel free to point out all of my many omissions.

Created by Tnetennba a glorious 12 rocket base with a polluted O2 liquid oxygen creation.
Rocket Base


Created by Priit this base is full of allergic dupes, played on the hardest difficult. Comes with it's own soundtrack a regolith cooling train provides the perfect sound of industry for you to chill out to.
Alergic Moonbase

oxygen not included,ONI,QoLMk3,Base exploration,base lovin,cool designs,rockets,allergies,decentralized water,

Post a Comment

0 Comments