Advertisement

Bitcoin Ben: BAKKT launching will have a bigger affect on price than BTC halving! Here’s why! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

Bitcoin Ben: BAKKT launching will have a bigger affect on price than BTC halving! Here’s why! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ» #BAKKT launching will have a bigger affect on price than #BTC halving!
LIFE INFO APP LINK


COINLOTTO LINK


Visit my website:

Please help me spread the crypto message by supporting my Bitcoin Ben meetups by joining my Patreon group.

Litecoin Address: LQdsDMYTgej43EgGfVNZXzXjSCz15RvPwq

HODLFUEL Bitcoin Ben Brew Link

Bitoin Ben Clothing Line! Help me with the Bitcoin Ben Adoption Tour and look cool doing it!


Download the VANYWHERE app, create an account and give me a video call! One on One video call! $10 dollars free towards the call!! All revenue goes towars the Bitcoin Ben Global Adoption Tour!!!


LITECOIN SILVER DOLLAR!!! Use the code BTCBEN05 for 5% off!!!

Bitcoin Ben,bitcoin,litecoin,cryptocurrency,digital currency,cryptocurrency advice,cryptocurrency consulting,BAKKT,BTC,LTC,Ethereum,cryptocurrency market,cryptos,currency,derivatives market,bond market,ICE,commodities,Ripple XRP,Fidelity,interest rates,

Post a Comment

0 Comments