Advertisement

doTERRA Bergamot Essential Oil Tips

doTERRA Bergamot Essential Oil Tips Natural Health - Essential Oils - Aromatherapy - doTERRA Bergamot Essential Oil Tips #essentialoils #doTERRA

Tips for using doTERRA Bergamot essential oil with bonus safety information about photosensitive oils and essential oil quality!

0:06 I have a quick oil tip for you today.
0:09 I am going to talk to you a little bit about Bergamot. Bergamot is an essential oil that is a citrus oil.
0:33 There are oils that are called photosensitive.
1:00 The citrus oils are the photosensitive ones.
1:10 You can still use it safely and effectively.
1:29 Bergamot is unique as a citrus oil because it is calming.
1:40 If you have young kids and they're not wanting to settle down for their nap, you can start putting some Bergamot in your diffuser at nap time and that will help you wind down and help the kids drift off to sleep a little more peacefully.
2:25 Another way you can use it is internally. Now I use the doTERRA oils and these are the ONLY oils I recommend using internally. I want to be really clear about that.
2:38 They're also tested. No other essential oil company has the same testing.
2:46 It comes from the time the oil is sourced, they're very careful about the plants.
3:00 These are just pure natural plants that they are harvesting to make into the essential oil.
3:34 That is why I only recommend ingesting the doTERRA oils that have the supplements facts label. They are safe to ingest in small amounts.
3:59 You have a whole mug of tea, and you take 2-3 drops of Bergamot oil and you put that right in and you stir it around with a metal spoon.
4:48 If I want to use it topically and I'm still planning to go outside, I'll wear sneakers and put it on my feet.

Read about Bergamot oil on my essential oil blog:

For additional essential oil and aromatherapy education, visit my blog:

Get a free essential oil class through email:

Click to buy doTERRA Bergamot essential oil from my doTERRA site:

Essential oils,doTERRA,Aromatherapy,Bergamot,Natural Health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments