Advertisement

How to create a brilliant 3D Witch Mask from card

How to create a brilliant 3D Witch Mask from card I was looking for a way of making a mask for a project I am working on and I found a really wonderful site online called Wintercroft.
They design wonderfully creative designs for masks of many varieties.
A link to their website is below this description and where you can browse a large variety of masks.
One of the masks that caught my eye was this witch mask.
Word of warning !
When you download the template and look at it and even when you are making it you do begin to think is it going to work because only at the end when all of the parts of the template come together is the form of the witch revealed. It was highly enjoyable to actually spend time creating something from scratch and I thought by creating this tutorial video it would help and also inspire other people to do the same. It's great fun to make !

This is the first part - the second part will be decorating the witch mask.



Music : Waltz of the Flowers by Tchaikovsky
(Youtube Creators Library)

mask,3d mask,how to,how to make a mask,mask making,mask making timelapse,creative,model making,sculpture,witch mask,how to make a witch mask,Wintercroft,Wintercroft masks,halloween maks,party masks,fun maks,fancy dress masks,mask tutorial,game of thrones mask,gopro,gopro timelapse,gopro hero 4,gopro silver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments