Advertisement

I Got Something Done... | Catchin' up with Chris

I Got Something Done... | Catchin' up with Chris i got a tattoo guys! Well sort of.. I’ve gotten my eyebrows tattooed over 5 years ago and I didn’t love the look of them, but now I’m trying out Hera Permanent Makeup! If you guys want to see more beauty treatments like this or the hairline tattoo make sure to like and subscribe to this video ❤️❤️❤️

Try out my current favorite serum and eye cream from Elemis! Use CHRIS25 for $25 off orders over $125! CLICK HERE FOR THE DEAL

I interviewed Elysia of Hera Permanent Makeup who answered all my eyebrow related questions

Hera Permanent Makeup



PREVIOUS EPISODES
Getting a 'Tattoo' of my Husbands Name in Chinese


Deciding our Matching Tattoos


Get Ready with Me ft Rosie Huntington Whiteley


Making a Hard Decision for My Family


WHAT I'M WEARING

Maycoop Raw Sauce Moisturizer


Shu Uemera Anti Oxi Skin Cleansing Oil


Is Clinical Cleanser


Orange Silk Tank


Similar Blazer


Similar Stripe Blazer


FOLLOW ME

SUBSCRIBE for weekly uploads!


MORE FASHION & BEAUTY VIDEOS

BLOG
SNAPCHAT: @Chrisellelim
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: idalia@chriselleinc.com

Chriselle Lim,TheChriselleFactor,Michelle Pham,Fashion,Stylist,Styling,Wardrobe Stylist,Blogger,Fashion Blogger,Blogging,fashion blog,Lifestyle,beauty blogger,korean skin,korean,kpop,kbeauty,lookbook,ootd,ootn,skincare routine,beauty routine,short hair,asian,street style,layering,winter,beauty guru,youtuber,kpop star,fashion guru,couture,luxury fashion,weylie,jenn im,microblading,tattoo,makeover,sophia chang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments