Advertisement

I Quit Teaching to Play Fortnite.. ($20,000 Gaming Setup TOUR)

I Quit Teaching to Play Fortnite.. ($20,000 Gaming Setup TOUR) I Quit Teaching to Play Fortnite.. ($20,000 Gaming Setup TOUR)

code: thatdenverguyYT

Hardest decision of my life but it's time to try out a new opportunity and dream. I love both teaching and content creation and I'm so lucky I have two things I love doing and now I will get to spend a lot more time with my wife and son since I hardly get to see them since doing both teaching and Youtube. I am proud of what I accomplished as a teacher and I'm so excited to start the next journey of my life! Thank you guys for every bit of support you've shown and I can't wait to see how much more we can grow!

G403 Mouse:
Corsair Strafe Keyboard:
HyperX Headphones:
C920 Webcam:
Speakers:
Wifi Color Lights:
VR:
Nintendo Switch:

Shure Microphone:
Cloudlifter:
Yamaha Mixer:
Rode Mic Arm:

Eluktronics Customizable Laptop:
Eluktronics Mouse:

Asus 1080 Graphics Card:
Intel 7700k CPU:

Elgato Stream Deck:
Elgato Key Light:
Elgato Green Screen:
Elgato Cam Link:
Elgato Capture Card:

Dell 27in 1440p 144hz Monitor:
Acer 32in Side Monitors:
Samsung 4k TV:
StudioFX Box Lights:

Taylor Guitar:
Roland Drums:
Korg B1 Piano:

Drink Cooler:
Keurig Coffee:

Rep Fitness Power Rack:
Adjustable Dumbbells:
Hex Bar:

▼▼▼▼ MORE AWESOME VIDEOS ▼▼▼▼

Faze Banks Caught Lying:

The Truth about Tfue vs FaZe Clan:

Epic Caught Lying, Not Paying Their Pros:

Epic is DONE.. Tfue, Daequan, POKIMANE, Pros SHOCKED:

Ninja Wants to Quit Fortnite Now:

Tfue vs. Mongraal: Who is Better?:

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ABOUT ME ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Instagram: thatdenverguy
Twitter: thatdenverguyYT

gaming setup,fortnite battle royale,fortnite gaming setup,fortnite gaming room,gaming room tour,fortnite setup,setup tour,room tour,fortnite gameplay,thatdenverguy,that denver guy,ultimate gaming setup,family friendly,fortnite highlights,stream room,stream setup,setup,tour,gaming,room,season 9,new update,new fortnite,fortnite moments,tfue gaming setup,ninja gaming setup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments