Advertisement

My Pet Alligator Gar is Huge!

My Pet Alligator Gar is Huge! SimpliSafe is award-winning home security that keeps your home safe around the clock. It's really reliable, easy to use, and there are no contracts. Check out SimpliSafe here:

In this video I feed my pet alligator gar some minnows that I caught in a nearby creek. Both brazos and trinity are a couple minnows and are growing very fast. Thanks for watching!

FOLLOW ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
Instagram-thefishwhisperer1
Facebook- The Fish Whisperer
Snapchat- fish_whisperer11

the fish whisperer,pet alligator gar,pet gar,alligator gar fishing,petting alligator gar,alligator gar eats goldfish,alligator gar eats mouse,fish tank videos,aquarium,youtube biggest aquarium,pet fish,backyard pond,bamabass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments