Advertisement

no and not ka use/no and not difference/no and not me kya antar hai💥

no and not ka use/no and not difference/no and not me kya antar hai💥 Is video me hum sikhenge english grammar me no and not ka use in hindi.mujhe bahut sare comments aate rhte hai ki sir hume no and not me kya antar hai aap batae to unke liye maine ye video bnai hai jisme maine no and not sentences ke kuch exercise diye hai or no and not me difference btaya hai.
#no_and_not_use #english_grammar #no_and_not_difference


मेरे चैंनल के बाकी सभी videos देखने के लिए नीचे दिए Links को click करें :-

★MY ALL VIDEO LINK


★English Grammar all links


★ SPOKE ENGLISH LINKS
Spoke English (अंग्रेजी बोलना सीखें):

★अंग्रेजी उच्चारण नियम
उच्चारण (Pronunciation):

★हिंदी नाम की spelings बनाना सीखो
Hindi name की स्पेलिंग्स बनाना:

★TENSE ALL LINKS
TENSE:

★बच्चों के लिए educational वीडियो
Kids Educational video/ ज्ञानवर्धक:

★हिंदी व्याकरण
हिंदी व्याकरण:

★ Tense बुक यहाँ से डाऊनलोड करें-


★ Tense बुक डाऊनलोड करने का तरीका-


【For any queries my E-mail-】 vishnusharma712@gmail.com
【For business inquiries E-mail】 vishnusharma712@gmail.com

no and not ka use,english kaise sikhe,no and not difference,vishnu atp,english kaise likhe,no and not use in hindi,no and not,no and not grammar,no and not use,no and not in english,no and not me kya antar hai,no and not sentences,no and not any,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. How I got my lost funds recovered in binary options investment, through the help of Bruce David I have been in a deep shit all this while I almost lost all I have been investing from day one, I tried all I could to remain unbeatable I never gave up, sometime ago I was referred by a friend to one Mr David for assistance with his master class intelligence and strategy I'm able to make $10,000 weekly and also recovered all my lost funds. I'm so happy.
    If you need his help you can contact him through his Whataspp his number +22999290178











    How I got my lost funds recovered in binary options investment, through the help of Bruce David I have been in a deep shit all this while I almost lost all I have been investing from day one, I tried all I could to remain unbeatable I never gave up, sometime ago I was referred by a friend to one Mr David for assistance with his master class intelligence and strategy I'm able to make $10,000 weekly and also recovered all my lost funds. I'm so happy.
    If you need his help you can contact him through his Whataspp his number +22999290178

    ReplyDelete