Advertisement

"Social Media Blackout" Could Occur Soon For Ten Days

MY FELLOW "DISAPPOINTED AMERICAN" THIS IS FOR YOU
PLEASE SHARE THIS OTHERS MUST BE MADE AWARE ALSO AND PAUSE YOUR SCREEN TO BE ABLE TO READ THE CANVAS IMAGE POSTS. THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE COMES FROM 8CHAN

8CHAN #6724352 Strange Bread Edition Possibly Military Ops


Without it's propaganda backbone of CIA controlled social media platforms, MSM will be up shit creek without a paddle and EVERYONE will be watching because it will be the only source of information for 10 days. You mean it will be like before the internet came along and outfits like CNN will be able to lie unchallenged?

Most all of us have heard something about this and we have waited. Nothing happened.
Now I present to you what others in the know are forecasting. Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger.

Friends, loyal followers and everyone else - I've never been more pleased to be writing to you, many good things are coming our way soon. Soon, life as we know it will be turned upside down, and rest assured for the better. What a great and glorious time to be alive. I'm here to help you fill in some blanks and guide you through the menagerie.

You, long considered "Crazy People" by those you hold dearest - for daring to try to help. Now, I tell you straight away, your redemption is at hand but it may get ugly first.

I want to help you help other people with he transition/translation, as we CANNOT afford to have stupid people running round all willy nilly. Cool, calm and collected is the key.

According to multiple reports on the back channels and the citizen based patriot news cycle - the following "social media blackout" will occur on or about June 23, and run for 10 days until the 3rd of July. At that point some very large items will be revealed, there is much chatter as to who or what - but the prevailing theory is that JFK Jr will return from the dead and finish helping our great POTUS continue to his Herculean efforts to drain the swamp.

HERE IS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AND WHY.
Feel free to take the time in between now and the 23rd to catch up and share - so you can be prepared to help others weather the storm - you guys are my hero's.

Now if this is not for you I understand, real truth IS a bitter pill to swallow, but let me remind you why you're here, why you're even reading this it's because you already knew something was wrong all along. So if you wanna hate on me for my appreciation of the greatest POTUS who's ever lived sorry to see you go.

Now that's out of the way - let's get down to business. PLEASE SHARE THIS
I WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THIS AND KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED IF I HEAR ANYTHING.

Trump President,media blackout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments