Advertisement

Stray Cats and Kittens are trying to eat food but they are so afraid from the people around them...

Stray Cats and Kittens are trying to eat food but they are so afraid from the people around them... Cats and kitens are trying to eat food but they are so afraid from the people around them...

They have been trying to eat food from the past 4 hours but still they are afraid. I want to show you all the life of Cats and Kittens in India. Cats are so afraid of everyone. They never ask for food from people. Here in India, people are not that aware of Cats. They don't know anything about the Cats' lifestyle. Currently, my two Cats are lost. To find them, I started feeding outside, but I am happy that some stray cats are being fed. I am trying my best to feed them as per my status because Cat's food is not that affordable too for me. But I am mixing the bread with the whiskas to help them fulfill their hunger. I want to feed all the Cats around me. This is my main mission because I know the pain of losing Cats. I had two Cats, Ace and Lucy. You can see their videos on a Channel, called, Glowing Punjab. Ace was an outdoor cat and he was never so terrified but I am worrying about my furry, white Cat, Lucy because she was so terrified of everything, everytime. She was an indoor cat. She was never been to outdoor. I am so worried about her. I am not sure where she will be, what would she be eating. It's been around 5-6 months since I lost them. I thing the stray cat with kittens, that I am feeding these days, must have fought with my cats, Ace and Lucy. And now they are probably so tired and not gonna come back to me. I have even tried to turn my smartphone into a CCTV camera but it doesn't work at night. I probably have to arrange lighting there. I think I should definitely buy a CCTV Camera for them. My family makes all the decisions so they suggest not to spend any money because they say they hardly manage the general home expenses. They are not wrong when we see their point of view too.

So what I want badly? But I am sure I can't get these things at all because I can't afford them.

- Cat door - so that my cats can enter my home or exit my home without my permission.

- CCTV Camera for Cats - so that I can get an alarm at night that someone is eating the food. I wish this 'someone' will be 'my cats' in future.

- Whiskas food unlimited - so that I can feed all the stray cats which are living near me because I feel the pain of Cats.

- GPS Collar for Cats - so that when I find my cats, I never loose them because then I can track where they go and see their live way.

- GoPro Camera - I wish one that I will be adopting any of the stray cat or kitten, this way, I will add a camera to her collar. So i that stray cat will ever meet my cats, Ace and Lucy, then I will get to know where my cats live and I can rescue them.

Please I need my both Cats back, please.............

__


Here are the products I use. It also includes products that are in my wishlist and recommended.

India -

Canada -

UK -

US -

__

Never miss any updates by following me on our blog:

Blog -

cats,kittens,stray cats,feeding cats,feeding stray cats,cat and her kittens,terrified cat,terrified cats,i lost my cat,lost my cat,i lost my cats,lost my cats,how to find my lost cat,find my lost cat,tips to find a lost cat,my cats got lost,my cat got lost,help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments