Advertisement

๐Ÿ”ด Thoughts on E3 2019 Press Conferences (Specifically Nintendo) COME HANG!!!

๐Ÿ”ด Thoughts on E3 2019 Press Conferences (Specifically Nintendo) COME HANG!!! #E32019 #E3 #Nintendo #Banjo #BanjoKazooie

SUBSCRIBE:

Do you want to Support the stream? (Never Required but ALWAYS Appreciated!!):
(See incentives for donos below)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5301-2711-3926
Brawl Stars Club (If you want to join):

Roblox Username: SM22_YouTube

Chat Rules:
1, Don't be mean, to anyone, or else banning is necessary
2, No inappropriate comments or names, they will be missed and handled by mods or myself
3, Don't be creepy...no one likes that
4, Respect mods and myself
5, Have fun, but be responsible about what you say, we go to PG-13 at the max
6, Don't spam anything
7, Try to steer clear from controversial topics
8, NO SELF PROMOTION, that’s not how you grow

Donation Incentives (For Non-Pokemon Streams):
$1: Entry into a future giveaway (I’ll put it on a list)
$5: I have to read a line from any movie, no matter how stupid it sounds :)
$10: I sing a song
$25: LIVE Channel Review
$50: I have to text a friend of mine saying whatever you want (Limitations, of course)
$100: I have to watch the Bee Movie Live (Future Stream)

Like Goal Challenges:
10 Likes: I have to do a random channel review to someone in chat
20 Likes: Out comes the Hot Sauce
35 Likes: Give me a reasonable but funny challenge

Donation Incentives (Pokemon Streams):
$5: Name a Pokemon
$10: Song Singing
$20: Kill/Revive a Team member
$25: Live Channel Review
$50: Kill half of my current team (2 highest levels & lowest level)
$100: I restart...

Music:
GlitchxCity:
VGR:
NatewantstoBattle:

Giveaway/Discord Server/Sleeplocke coming at 500 subs!!

HANG!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments