Advertisement

Time-Lapse Digital Art👽Alien Cake//Talk Over With Chill Music//Whats Been Going Down

Time-Lapse Digital Art👽Alien Cake//Talk Over With Chill Music//Whats Been Going Down Hey Everyone,
Welcome back Artsy peeps to my YouTube channel. In this video I will be creating some digital art of an alien chef eating his 3 tiered cake. I will also be discussing current events in my life and why I haven't uploaded in over a month😱So sit back relax and enjoy the show!!

☾Here Is The Link To My 2nd Page The Art Of Spirituality

☾ If you have any suggestion, comments, stories, or just want to show some love, please do :) Drama Free Zone On My Channel. Thank You:)

☾ Website: For Daily Blogs And What's Happening In Pie's World :)


☾ Shop: Cool Stuff To Purchase. I Make Everything With Love ♥


☾ Facebook: For Updates And Posts


☾Twitter: #Piesartsypeeps To Summit Your Art Or Projects


☾ Email: VisualFeelsProductions@gmail.com
Video Requests, Questions, Business, Or Sponsorship. If You Are Interested In Collaborations, Please Email Me. Do Not Message Me On Any Social Media Platform. Keep In Mind I May Or May Not Decided To Do A Collaboration With You. No Hard Feels If Not Interested.

☾ You Can Follow Me Here Too For Cool Pics And Short Videos:
Intagram And Snapchat: VisualFeelsProductions

☾Music:
Jellyfish in Space by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

2019,timelapse,digitalart,digital,currentevent,chillmusic,relax,love,color,alien,art,artist,cake,cakedecorting,diy,tutorial,sky,clouds,howto,music,food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments