Advertisement

Top Things To Do In Goa Apart From Beaches

Top Things To Do In Goa Apart From Beaches Goa is much more than beaches. I agree, Goa has some of the best and happening beaches in India with blue sky and blissful sea, but it has a lot more to do than beaches.

So what are the top things to do in Goa apart from beaches?

Watch this video where we take you across goa on a budget.

I am Ayan Bhattacharya, and I love to travel. I have been to a hundred place across the globe.

You can check them out on my Blog -

This is my first attempt to Vlog using just two standard mobile phones as equipment. However, I am growing up my arsenal to professional quality.

We chose the season of June as it is the off-peak season and also the time for the oncoming of monsoon.

In the three days trip, we went to the popular beaches, had the shack life, travelled like local, witnessed the Mapusa market and had an awesome time shopping like locals.

Experienced the amazing colourful place called Fontainhas - One of the oldest and most colourful Portuguese settlement outside Portugal.

We ditched the beer this time and tasted lots of local wine and various Goan food and delicacy. Went on amazing road trips and saw those pristine white churches.

Subscribe to my channel by pressing the subscribe button so that I can bring much more amazing and informative experience regularly from across the globe to you.

Until next time...

Facebook -

Instagram -

#TourismByTourists2 #TourismByPros

Goa,Goa Holiday,Top things to do in Goa,Mapusa Market,Fontainhas,Church in Goa,Holiday in Goa,Places to visit in Goa,Baga beach,Anjuna beach,goa beach,goa trip,candolim goa,candolim beach,goa tourism,goa church,goa panaji,panjim,bebinca,port wine,sea,things to do in goa,goa road trip,travel to goa,Ayan Bhattacharya,I am wanderlust,portuguese goa,portuguese india,goan church,goan food,goa food,moonsoon in goa,famous beaches in goa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments