Advertisement

Walking around POKÉMON Torchic’s Community Day~ And Bumping into YALE NewHaven CT 2019 Graduation🎓

Walking around POKÉMON Torchic’s Community Day~ And Bumping into YALE NewHaven CT 2019 Graduation🎓 Soo.. it was a lovely warm spring Saturday, of which was recently on the end of May/2019, and my bf & I were goin ham on Pokémon TORCHICs Community Day, Just waltzing around our beloved New Haven CT streets getting sooo many shiny’s that I lost count!, and we bumped into the legendary YALE University’s 2019 Graduation ceremony commencement! And you can see many of the grads coming out of the ceremony, some with very creative decorative Grad Caps! Was a pretty cool site! Lots of rich white ppl too, I might add! Lol but no, it was really cool! And so many ppl driving by, beeping, lots of ppl all very diverse, lots of smiling faces with bright, hopeful futures that lie ahead too, I’m sure! As many of our own US presidents are also fellow grads and I know at least one that was a former member of the infamous Skull & Bones secret society too!(at least that’s what I THINK it’s called lol?!) So here’s a short lil vid I was able to capture from that day! Love you ALL! Plz Like, Subscribe & Leave a cool comment! And I’ll do the same for u!! XOX 😉👍🏻💜✌🏻💯🌸👀🥰❤️🐉 🎓👩‍🎓👨‍🎓

#Yale #Yalegrads #2019graduation #Pokemon #Communityday #torchic #Newhaven #CT #SOrandom

Graduation🎓

Post a Comment

0 Comments