Advertisement

Why I Stayed in an Abusive Relationship. Signs to look for and how to get help

Why I Stayed in an Abusive Relationship.  Signs to look for and how to get help *PLEASE READ!
I have been trying to post this video for over two years now but wasn't ready to fully speak because it's such a deep topic. This is my third time filming this and was recorded over a week ago. I decided to finally post because I made a promise to myself last year that I would do whatever I could with my platform and companies to bring awareness to domestic abuse and raise money however I could.

If you are currently in an abusive or even toxic relationship, you are NOT alone! And abuse does not happen to just women- men can be abused as well. Find your family or friends who will have your back and rely on them during this time because they will be crucial in getting the support you need. If you feel unsafe, please carefully find a shelter you can stay at and by all means get law enforcement involved when you feel safe and ready to speak up.

It's not easy, it's terrifying, it's embarrassing, it's so many emotions. You did nothing wrong- this is not your fault! But your happiness and safety are worth more than anything and only you know the timing of when to take action. I'm sending you the biggest hug and positive force of support as I can from my screen to yours. XOXO Marlena

Support or donate to the Houston Area Women's Center:

Makeup Geek is partnering with the Houston Area Women's Center in Texas to raise awareness for domestic and sexual abuse. For every purchase Makeup Geek will be donating $10 to the center. Your gift will help teach, empower, and support survivors as well as help break the cycle of abuse:

ⓢⓤⓑⓢⓒⓡⓘⓑⓔ

Connect with me! :)
:: SNAPCHAT:: MarlenaStell
:: INSTAGRAM :: (personal)
:: INSTAGRAM ::
:: FACEBOOK ::
:: FACEBOOK :: (personal)
:: TWITTER ::

Business Inquiries Only:

My website with AMAZING makeup products!


If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate your support! I read each comment and try to respond the best I can :)
List in the comments the types of videos you would like to see!
xoxo,
Marlena

---------------------------------------------------

Makeup Geek provides makeup tutorials, products reviews, fashion videos, and healthy living tips! I love to make women feel beautiful inside and out :) Thank you for coming to my channel!

|*Links may contain affiliate markers.|

Marlena,Makeup,Geek,MakeupGeekTV,beauty,makeup,cosmetics,tutorial,how to apply makeup,makeup techniques,diy makeup,makeup geek tutorials,makeup geek tv,makeup geek,how to,happy,healthy,education,learn,learn makeup,tutorials,makeuptutorial,makeuptutorials,fashion,style,howto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments