Advertisement

A NEW Manga in My TOP 10?! Sustain the Industry Anime & Manga Haul (July 2019)

A NEW Manga in My TOP 10?! Sustain the Industry Anime & Manga Haul (July 2019) Whaaaaaaat? Another haul so soon? Well as it turns out I have few miscellaneous items I've neglected to show off and I also realized that I didn't show you guys everything I picked up at Anime Expo 2019 on top of the usual manga haul. Also I realized after recording this video that there are two more things I didn't show you: the two Fooly Cooly posters that I bought. I actually had to leave them behind in California because I had no way to properly take them with me and I forgot to have Afro mail them to me lol. Other than though this is all the manga and other knickknacks I've picked up recently. How about you? Any new manga or anime you're excited about adding to your collection?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Twitch:

Follow me on Anilist:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background Music:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support the Industry!!












----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sustain the Industry,Anime Haul,Manga Haul,Manga Unboxing,Anime Unboxing,MrStealYoSenpai,NZAnimeManga,BasedSempai,Andrew Tsundoku,Lotus Asakura,Insidious Swede,Bokuben,We Never Learn,Twin Star Exorcists,My Hero Academia,One Punch Man,Shaman King,Viz Media,Shonen Jump,Fooly Cooly,Anime Expo,Anime Expo 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments