Advertisement

Anything you can do I can do better MEP || Closed || Backups Open

Anything you can do I can do better MEP || Closed || Backups Open Rules~

Don’t do the part unless I reply to your comments saying it’s yours! If you do, you will not got the part.

No inappropriate parts! cHiLd fRiEnDly!

I will be picking decent editors, so even if you ask for the part first it does not mean you’ll get the part

Do not beg

On each part is an emoji, put that emoji in your comment for the part ( the emoji is the password ) If you can’t put the emoji for what ever reason, put the word emoji in your comment

Put #ICanDoItBetterGW in your title or description

Deadline: July 30

If you’ve been in my past mep(s) and didn’t finish your part, you will probably might not get a part in

Please do the full part! It really does annoy me when people don’t put all the music that’s meant to be in their part

One part per person



Parts~



(🤪) Part 1 -Genny Dreams 💔

(🙃) Part 2 -Mängo 💔

(😁) Part 3 -Carl Themailman 💔

(😏) Part 4 -Wanillu 💔

Part 5 - Galaxy Whix 💔

(🤨) Part 6 -Shadowwolf Animations 💔

(😜) Part 7 -fukabutter 💔

Backups:

Open

Post a Comment

0 Comments