Advertisement

becoming the ~ultimate~ vsco girl (sort of)

becoming the ~ultimate~ vsco girl (sort of) Hey guys!

A little different from what I usually post... I thought this would be a fun video to do since it is trending on yt. I find it a bit nostalgic since this feels like 2013-2014 tumblr again. I remember being sooo caught up in the having a whole perfect feed, taking cute pictures of items and using vsco for the perfect filter (what a time).

Can we talk about the upgrade please? If you follow me on instagram, I always post pictures of my boba drink and I thought it was so funny that I took a picture of a starbucks drink... a thing that I would do ALL THE TIME and now it's boba. It's okay though... boba is the asian starbucks anyways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG:
jkvli (main)
bobamotivation (studygram)

Music:
longing - joakim karud

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subscriner count - 598

(yoooo... this is wild, I just hit 500 a couple of weeks ago)

#vscogirl

becomingtheultimatevscogirl,transformingintotheultimatevscogirl,howtobetheultimatevscogirl,doingvscothing,goingonavscodate,beingabasicvscogirlforaday,vscogirl,theultimatevscodate,becomingatrendyvscogirl,theultimatevscosleepover,havingtheultimatevscosummer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments