Advertisement

Bill Barr lets loose on the bagpipes at US Attorneys' Conference

Bill Barr lets loose on the bagpipes at US Attorneys' Conference Attorney General Bill Barr bust out his bagpipes for a surprise performance at the opening of the US Attorneys' National Conference Wednesday morning and was thanked with a standing ovation. The 68-year-old heard the NYPD Emerald Society pipe and drum band were attending the conference and decided to join in. He performed the traditional bagpipe march 'Scotland the Brave' and received a standing ovation from the crowd afterwards. '[My staff was] going to surprise me by having the Emerald Society pipe band come down from New York, but as you know I'm very proficient at - dare I say the word - spying,' Barr said. 'And I discovered the plot, and so this was my counter-surprise.'

Original Article:
Original Video:

Daily Mail Facebook:
Daily Mail IG:
Daily Mail Snap:
Daily Mail Twitter:
Daily Mail Pinterest:
Daily Mail Google+:

Get the free Daily Mail mobile app:

bill barr,bagpipes,us attorneys conference,

Post a Comment

0 Comments