Advertisement

Business Travel Guide with Stacy Garcia

Business Travel Guide with Stacy Garcia Stacy Garcia, founder of Stacy Garcia Inc., a licensing and design company, travels frequently as part of her job as an entrepreneur and business owner. Her company, which focuses on interior design products, has roots in hospitality design, and today includes a collection of global lifestyle brands and product lines including textiles, carpeting, furniture, and lighting.

Part of Garcia’s success is due to her “never settle” attitude. “When I believe in something, I never settle until I’ve accomplished it,” she says. “I don’t stop just because I’ve heard a few ‘no’s.’ I’ve trained myself to hear ‘not yet’ instead of ‘no.’ This challenge is what has made my journey so meaningful, and so much sweeter when I finally get the ‘yes’ I deserve.”

Garcia’s frequent business trips are part of a growing trend in the U.S. The number of annual domestic business trips is forecast to reach more than 483 million by 2020. Work trips tend to be disruptive, but by implementing a smart approach to travel, it’s possible to keep your routine relatively intact while you’re on the road. For Garcia, this means keeping the bar high and staying at hotels like Hyatt House hotels, which offer spacious, apartment-style suites that include comfortable living and sleeping areas and fully equipped kitchens, as well as amenities like free breakfast with omelet bar, workout rooms and on-site laundry facilities."

travel guide,travel,businesstraveller,how to travel,how to pack,business,entrepreneur life,entrepreneur advice,entrepreneur vlog,travel vlog,lifestyle,women empowerment,hotel travel,hotel travel tips,packing tips,packing tips and tricks,hyatt,hyatt hotel,business insider,travel 101,on the go,entrepreneur,life tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments