Advertisement

Chanel Cruise Collection 2019: Swatches of Almost Everything!

Chanel Cruise Collection 2019: Swatches of Almost Everything! The Chanel Cruise Collection 2019 - swatches, review and application! See my comment below regarding my error with the Stylo Ombre Et Contour shades. My apologies!! Thank you all so much for watching.

Products mentioned:
Les 4 Ombres Lumieres Naturelles
Stylo Ombre Et Contour 222 Pure Flesh
Stylo Ombre Et Contour 12 Contour Clair (oops!)
Stylo Ombre Et Contour 224 Metallic Flash
Stylo Ombre Et Contour 228 Vague
Bronzer and Highlighter Duo Clair
Bronzer and Highlighter Duo Medium
Ombre Premier Gloss Lunaire
Ombre Premier Gloss Solaire
Rouge Coco Flash 208 Lumiere
Rouge Coco Flash 214
Le Vernis 703 Afterglow
Le Vernis 709 Purple Ray
Le Vernis 705 Open Air

Angela van Rose video:

I have an affiliate code for my holy grail lip balms, the Emile Cordon Miracle Lip Balm! My favorite flavor is Rose Imperial

****USE CODE JILL10 for 10% off ****



Like my jewelry?

Sabika is a stunning, high quality line of jewelry, hand-crafted in Vienna, Austria. I *always* get compliments when I wear my pieces!!

Do no hesitate to reach out at any time with any questions - there will never be any pressure at all to purchase or host. Follow me on Instagram @sabikajill. Email jillecrist@gmail.com. Call or text 412-596-2822.

My Sabika website:
(You can order directly through the link above, or feel free to contact me to place an order as well.)

Join my Facebook group for extra specials and giveaways:


Connect with me:
Instagram - @jillecrist
email - jillecrist@gmail.com

Disclaimer - All products featured here were purchased by me unless otherwise explicitly stated and all opinions are mine alone. My content is never sponsored. Some or all of the links above may be affiliate. I make a very small commission if you purchase through them. If you are uncomfortable with that, you can simply google the products separately, no problem at all! Thank you so much if you choose to support my channel!

Chanel,Chanel makeup,Chanel beauty,we love coco,chanel cruise 2019,chanel cruise collection 2019,chanel cruise makeup 2019,les 4 ombres lumieres naturelles,stylo ombre et contour,bronzer and highlighter duo,ombre première gloss,rouge coco flash,chanel le vernis,chanel afterglow,chanel purple ray,chanel open air,luxury makeup,luxury beauty,high end makeup,high end beauty,new chanel makeup,jill e crist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments