Advertisement

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled: The State Of Online Plus What Needs Addressing And Changing

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled: The State Of Online Plus What Needs Addressing And Changing Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled has been out for just under 1 month and we have already seen the introduction of the first post launch content in the form of the Nitro Tour Grand Prix. But today we are going to be taking about the games online multiplayer and the state that is currently in with weapon balancing, map exploits and the lack of replayablilty currently. I’ll be going over my own opinions on what I think needs changing with the inline and how I believe some of these problems could be addressed and changed.

SUBSCRIBE:


PREVIOUS VIDEO:


HANG OUT WITH ME HERE:
Livestreams:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Thanks for hanging out, have an awesome day.

- MisterBo

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled,Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled,Crash Nitro Fueled,Nitro Fueled,CTR Nitro Fueled,Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Online,Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Multiplayer,Nitro Fueled ONline,Nitro Fueled Multiplayer,Online Mutliplayer,Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Exploits,Nitro Fueled Exploits,Map Exploits,Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Online Multiplayer,Nitro Fueled Changes,Nitro Fueled Weapon Balancing,Multiplayer Fixes,Online Fixes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments