Advertisement

Dealing With a THREE GEN Situation - Dead By Daylight (Gameplay)

Dealing With a THREE GEN Situation - Dead By Daylight (Gameplay) Imagine getting 3 Gen'd against a sentient killer.
\/---------------------------------------MORE INFO------------------------------------\/

Streamers in the video
BATTLEGUY (Extremely Good Hillbilly Player, The Best One IMO)

MUSIC USED :
INTRO - Age of Empires II Main Theme
OUTRO - NF - When I Grow Up (Instrumental)

My Twitch :
- Streaming every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and hopefully other days of the week as well.
My Official Discord :
My Twitter :
My Steam Group :

Hope you guys enjoyed this video!
I'm an untalented individual who strives to make it in the Youtube business, help me out by sharing my videos to your prepubescent teenagers that you like to call your "friend".

Ussylis,Useless,Gaming,Gameplay,Live,Commentary,Dead By Daylight,Dealing,Three Gen Situation,Generator,Strategy,OG,Legacy Player,SoloQ,Solo Queue,Competitive,Experienced,Huntress,Coldwind Farm,Battleguy,Professional,

Post a Comment

0 Comments