Advertisement

Envelope FILLED w/ GX ULTRA RARE POKEMON CARDS Was Sent To Me! (Fan Mail Opening)

Envelope FILLED w/ GX ULTRA RARE POKEMON CARDS Was Sent To Me! (Fan Mail Opening) SO SHINY! Someone sent me an entire envelope filled with ULTRA RARE Pokemon cards! So many rare GX Pokemon in this package. Opening Pokemon cards from very unique custom booster packs. Everyone is so creative with their fan mail and the drawings are always the best!
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily!

►New So Not Cool Merch:

►Latest Hidden Pokemon Cards Episode:

►Find me on the places: @RealBreakingNate
►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

I love fan-mail!
RealBreakingNate
PO Box 133
Pendleton, IN 46064
USA
(I currently don't do trades. Unfortunetly not all fan mail will be shown on camera. If you would like something signed please include a self addressed stamped envelope. Friendly reminder it does take awhile to get open fan mail and reply due to the volume that I receive, I try my best though. Thank you all so much!

pokemon cards,ultra rare pokemon cards,pokemon,pokemon card opening,pokemon opening,opening pokemon cards,gx pokemon,pokemon mail,envelope,someone sent me,fan mail,rare pokemon,rare pokemon cards,ultra pokemon,hyper rare pokemon cards,charizard gx,ultra rares,pokemon packs,pokemon booster box,custom pokemon,custom pokemon packs,custom pokemon cards,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate,realbreakingnate fan mail,pokémon,opening,pokemon trading card game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments