Advertisement

Fishin For Giant TARPON! {Grand Cayman}

Fishin For Giant TARPON! {Grand Cayman} I have been after a tarpon in the Cayman Islands my whole life. I have hooked up to a bunch but never landed one. Tarpon are one of the smartest fish I have ever fished for. Their sight is unbelievable and they are super good at sensing that you are after them. On this trip too the caymans we made multiple attempts every day. The last day of the trip we switched from a circle hook to a J hook and got it done. This was a fish of a lifetime for me and I was more than happy to land this beautiful tarpon. I hope you all enjoyed this video!

THANKS FOR WATCHING!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

GET YOUR MULLETMAN MERCH HERE:

FOR BUISNESS INQUIRIES ONLY: stlknoutdoors@gmail.com

tarpon,tarpon fishing,cayman islands,grand cayman,outlaw,lfg,favorite rods,favorite rods usa,fishing,eat good,mulletman,critter glitter,fishing for tarpon,giant tarpon,circle hook,googan baits,googan squad,fishing for giant fish,catching fish,rod and reel,how to fish for tarpon,crazy tarpon catch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments