Advertisement

Hard To Get Knives & Some Alternatives

Hard To Get Knives & Some Alternatives Are you mad that you can't get your hands on the knife you want? Here are some easier to obtain (and often cheaper) alternatives.

If you enjoy these videos and want to see more, please support us on Patreon at Thanks in advance.

YOU CAN BUY STICKERS NOW! The stickers in the background are now available! Just PayPal $5 to sliceydicey75@gmail.com. Shipping is included.

Make sure to visit White Mountain Knives at and get your discount by using the code SDWMK at checkout!

Amazon Wishlist - Just some stuff I’d never buy, but would like to review. If you buy anything on this, it will get number one priority for a video and I’ll use it in a giveaway.

Check out the Slicey Dicey Podcast at

Check me out on Instagram @sliceydicey75 and Facebook at
Email me at sliceydicey75@gmail.com - You can also just donate to the channel via PayPal to the very same address.

If you want to contact me the old-fashioned way or send stuff for me to review, my address is…

Slicey Dicey
PO Box 18672
Rochester, NY 14618

Spyderco,Boos Blades,North Arm Knives,chaves knives,three rivers manufacturing,knives,knife,knife review,knife reviews,knife reviews 2019,knife review 2019,edc gear,edc gear review,folding knife reviews 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments