Advertisement

I Won't Last a Day Without You - For All We Know - Yesterday Once More (cont. in desc.)

I Won't Last a Day Without You - For All We Know - Yesterday Once More (cont. in desc.) - (Continued - 'A Song For You' - Me Timothy James Byrne singing to backing tracks - 'Take My Advice' - 'Worlds Unexplored' {My own compositions} - Me Timothy James Byrne with Fender Strat Guitar - 'Bright Smile Girl' {my own Composition} - Me Timothy James Byrne with Yamaha LS6 Acoustic Guitar)
--- AS IN MY PREVIOUS RENTED FLAT - FLAT SPRACKLEN HOUSE, MARLOW - THERE IS NOW A BUILDING SITE NEXT TO ME. THIS IS A WEAK PATHETIC ACTION AGAINST ME BY THE COWARDS OF THIS COUNTRY ---
----------------------------------------------
--- I SHOW THE CONSTRUCTION SITE ADJOINING MY RENTED FLAT TOWARDS THE END OF THE VIDEO --
----------------------------------
... Filmed by and of me Timothy James Byrne in and outside my rented flat 2, 42 Amersham Hill, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire England, HP13 6PQ on the 27 June 2019 ... 🚧
-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- NOTE THAT ON 26 JANUARY 2018 ALL POWER WAS CUT TO MY FLAT TIMED WHEN I WAS SET UP TO FILM MY MAIN PIANO VIDEOS - I WAS NOT ABLE TO FILM THESE VIDEOS - I WANT TO BE A USA CITIZEN TODAY AWAY FROM THE COWARDS IN THIS COUNTRY WHO ARE NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO ME HONESTLY -----
I write here that my PC is being hacked it looks like - e.g. 24 September 2017 - 27 August 2017 - 2 September 2017 and 4 September 2017 when I was loading a Piano files - 8 September 2017 when using Ocado on-line shopping
- MY PC WAS HACKED SO BADLY ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2017 THAT I HAD TO ABANDON MAKING MY VIDEOS - I AM BEING ABUSED IN THIS COUNTRY WITH MY HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATED - I REQUEST OF THE USA - USA CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE OF THIS - I REQUEST OF THE USA SOME LEGAL REPRESENTATION OR ASSISTANCE TO HELP WITH THIS
- I ask in writing here as an appeal to anyone in the USA who can help me to be given citizenship of USA because I am being abused in this country
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ask in writing here to be given citizenship of USA because I am being abused in this country
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- I here in writing mention an NHS appointment which I was forced in to on 22 August 2017
- I use a PMT bought Guitar lead
- I mention in writing here I asked NHS people if they could help me get a USA Green Card { e.g. on 14 June 2017}
--- I WANT TO SHARE MY VIDEOS TO FACEBOOK TODAY BUT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED - OBVIOUSLY AGAINST MY WISHES ! ---
- I mention here in writing that on 28 July 2017 about 21:00 my neighbour asked me only to play the Piano on the damper - but I explain that would mean the Piano would not play as a real Piano ! - and that would leave me unable to Practice on a real Piano!
- I note in writing here how on the 22 August 2017 I was forced into an appointment with someone claiming to be an NHS nurse - in the appointment he asked me to make a doctors appointment 'Just to show willing' - I cancelled that appointment 8 September 2017 and request a Lawyer resolve this for me.

Singing,Fender Strat Guitar,Yamaha LS6 Acoustic Guitar,Blackstar Amplifier,High Wycombe,Bears,Moose,PMT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments