Advertisement

ICONIC Udupi restaurant Diana famous for GADBAD ICE CREAM

ICONIC Udupi restaurant Diana famous for GADBAD ICE CREAM Udupi - the temple town of India. The place where the famous Shri Krishna Matha passes the essence of Udupi cuisine. And also the place where Gadbad Ice Cream was originated! GADBAD - sounds funny right! Well, this is a video from my visit to Diana hotel in Udupi. Diana restaurant and hotel is famous for it's vegetarian food - cutlets and more and also for its ice cream. In fact they originated Gadbad ice cream and now this is available everywhere - Mangalore, Bangalore and all through South India. In fact, in Mumbai, we also have an idli called Gadbad idli!!

Udupi Samanvay Hotel Presidential Suite


Udupi Temple tour, Malpe beach and more


Watch more videos from Udupi, including a detailed tour of Shri Krishna Matha, authentic Udupi cuisine where I showcase all the must haves and also old favorites like Mitra Samaj and Woodlands. There is also a video of MTR in Udupi, where I try out their authentic South Indian Thali





#UDUPI #GadbadIcecream #DianaRestaurant
I create food and travel vlogs. So do subscribe to my channel.

If you like this video then do Subscribe to my channel. And you can also follow me on my social media. All links given below.
Blog -
Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

Do follow me for the best of Mumbai food and more food vlogs from my travels.

My Filming Equipment:

Canon 700 D camera


Iphone X


DJI Osmo Gimbal


Lapel Mic


Tripod


Go Pro Hero 7

udupi,udupi food,gadbad ice cream,diana restaurant udupi,hotel diana udupi,gadbad ice cream udupi,karnataka,mangalore,sugarspicenice india,sugar spice nice india,sugarspicenice udupi,udupi cuisine,udupi hotel,udupi food tour,udupi things to do,udupi tourism,udupi vlog,best food in udupi,best restaurant in udupi,udupi hotels,india,udupi best hotel,udupi famous food,udupi ice cream,udupi hotel diana,

Post a Comment

0 Comments