Advertisement

IF I LOST IT ALL What I’d Re-purchase 💸 | Julia Adams

IF I LOST IT ALL What I’d Re-purchase 💸 | Julia Adams So in today’s video we’re going to act as if I lost my whole makeup collection and I’m going through the products id repurchase first. Thank you so much for watching, Luv you!!!
EDIT: I FORGOT BROW PRODUCTS!!

LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Intstagram- @juliaadamsmua
Business inquires- julia@socialclimate.me

PRODUCTS-
- Glossier Priming Moisturizer
- Milk Hydro Grip
- Guerlian L’Essentiel Foundation (02W)
- Milk Flex Concealer (light)
- Milk Blur & Set Powder
- Milk Baked Bronzer
- Marc Jacobs Spotlight Glowstick
- ND Tan Palette
- Nudestix Sunset Strip
- Glossier Beam Cloud Paint
- ND Biba Palette
- Pat McGrath FetishEyes Mascara
- Glossier Lash Slick
- Bite Sweet Creme
- Glossier Gloss
- Glossier Generation G
- MAC fix+

WHAT IM WEARING-
- Sweatshirt

Codes-
-Use code “JULIA15” for 15% off of Velour lashes

-Use code "JULIAA" for 10% off of Esqido lashes


Music by Chillhop:
-Joseph Jacobs - Tune In


Equipment-
Blue Yeti Microphone
Canon EOS M50 camera with 15-45mm lens
Vlog Mic

This video is not sponsored.

milk makeup,glossier,natasha denona,pat mcgrath,julia adams mua,nudestix,if i lost it all,what id repurchase,

Post a Comment

0 Comments