Advertisement

In a BLINK of an EYE July 1 2019 experience Similarities to RED ROSE Magenta Pixie

In a BLINK of an EYE July 1 2019 experience Similarities to RED ROSE Magenta Pixie July 1, 2019 journal entry similarities to Magenta Pixie Ruby Gateway Total Solar Eclipse July 2nd/3rd 2019


Follow up thoughts, the music I have been directed to listen too throughout July 2, 2019.
Enigma
the cross of changes 2
Return to Innocence
Silent Warrior
Age of Loneliness (Carly’s Song)
Out from the Deep

U2 “ Songs of Innocence
This is where you can reach me now
The troubles,” somebody stepped inside your soul , someone else is in control.”
Volcano “ something in you is about to blow”
Cedarwood Road, “ Northside to the South side” I can’t return to a place I never left, see the world as a whole, a heart that is broken is a heart that is open.
Sleep like a baby tonight, “ Dream…. It’s a dirty business dreaming.”



Stay tuned for July 2, 2019 morning vision I experienced, it also has similarities to Magenta Pixies video.
I am new at making videos as you can tell, yet this is me though.
Enjoy and my intention is to share my experience with my soul family and the world.
sending love to all, Kasey

#Magenta Pixie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments