Advertisement

Let's hang out in the bathroom!!

Let's hang out in the bathroom!! If this is your first visit….Welcome!! And thanks for joining me.

If you've been here before….Welcome back!! Thanks for being my friend!!

Setting up the studio apartment is great practice for RV life. I think you'll agree when you see all of it. Right now, here's a look at me getting the bathroom livable. I hope you enjoy!!

**********************

We've created a GoFundMe account to help us live our dream that much sooner. Thank you!!




If you are able to help, thank you so so much!! We will take you along on our new journey with us!! If you are not able to contribute to the gofundme, please don't feel like you should. Sharing it or my channel, watching, liking, and commenting on my videos are all a huge help. Thank you for that!!


********************


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Mr. Thingie's Amazon Link:

(His real name is Turbo Scrub Pro, Mr. Thingie is his super hero name!!)




*********************



If you purchased a t-shirt, mug, or sticker, please send your pictures to:

goodenough.mynewme@gmail.com

And I'll include them in a video when I get enough! Let me know if you'd like your name included and what name you'd like me to use!!


********************

My Channel's Facebook Page:


ADDRESS:
My New Me
PO Box 375
Apalachin, NY 13732

PATREON ACCOUNT:


PAYPAL:
goodenough.mynewme@gmail.com

EMAIL:
goodenough.mynewme@gmail.com

LET'S TWEET!!
Twitter name:
@MyNewMe_Brenda



Please like, comment, subscribe!! And thanks for watching!! Take Care and Toodles!!

speed clean,clean with me,before and after,cleaning motivation,bad health,overcoming depression,clean dirty house,clean filthy house,clean messy house,clean dirty home,clean filthy home,clean messy home,clean dirty room,clean filthy room,clean messy room,organization,self-improvement,organize home,motivate,better life,fighting depression,watch me clean,real life,downsizing,RV Life,Learning to RV,Purging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments