Advertisement

Liam Gallagher - Once - Let's have a look

Liam Gallagher - Once - Let's have a look Liam Gallagher - Once - Let's have a look

I've decided to try a new sort of series on my channel where I talk about different songs and what they mean to me and others called 'Let's have a look'. In these videos I will try and talk about different inspirations where the tracks may have come from and the possible meanings behind them (although I'll probably be wrong).

In this one I look at Liam Gallagher's new track 'Once' from his upcoming album 'Why Me, Why Not'.

Don't forget to click Subscribe and click the notifications bell :)

I'm crowdfunding my new EP, 'Without Being Where We Are Now, We Can't Be There'
Take a look at my crowdfunding page here:


Check out my debut single - it's out now!
'Where the People Smile'
Listen here:

Follow my Social Media
Facebook / Instagram / Twitter
@IamScottEdwards

#liamgallagher #once #whymewhynot

liam gallagher once lets have a look,liam gallagher once,liam gallagher,why me why not,richard ashcroft,noel gallagher,noel gallagher acoustic,liam gallagher new music,oasis,liam gallagher cover,the river,the river liam gallagher,shockwave,shockwave liam gallagher,richard ashcroft and liam gallagher,scott edwards,new liam gallagher album,new liam gallagher single,liam gallagher reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments